Tuesday, December 16, 2014

MILESTONE: Kayla: Rolling over! Sunday, 14th December 2014

#Singaporetrip2014

And no.. I missed it!! 
It was around 9.30am in the morning and I was getting the kids ready for church. I laid her down on the bed and went to get her bath ready. As I filled the tub with water I could hear her crying and making all sorts of noises (do babies shout?) so I went back into the room to investigate and found her lying on her stomach!! 

I tried putting her on her back and videoing her after for a good 2 minutes in hopes that she would repeat it to no avail!

Good news is I managed to get shots of her immediately after the event. Naturally after cheering her on  and saying loads of things like 'YAY!!!' and 'good girl!!!' I think she looks mighty pleased with herself here, at 5 months 11 days in Singapore just after turning over by herself for the first time!






No comments:

Post a Comment