Thursday, January 1, 2015

Family fun times..

I've been in Singapore with the kids for nearly 2 months now, living with my parents. It's been such a great time of reconnecting, catching up and spending time with all my family. Very rarely are we all in Singapore at the same time. Majority of the time we haven't gone anywhere special or gone out of our way to do anything, on the contrary just being able to be there for the simple, mundane everyday ADLs  of the Koh family is special. 

Things like meeting my grandparents for lunch, where mama will drive us to explore some new mall, or just going over there for family dinner; visiting my aunties and uncles; waking up in my old room; watching tv on my parent's bed; going to church - the church I grew up in; meeting old friends..

Josh arrived on the 24th... And boy was Jayden excited to see him. 

Also, my brother and sister-in-law took last week off especially to spend time with the family and for Christmas!!! Jayden was really excited to put up the tree - can you believe my parents decided not to have a tree so I ended up putting it up with Jayden. 

And the presents. Oh. The sheer amount. 


Thank you Becca for the T-shirts..


We also visited the zoo, sentosa's port of lost wonders, went out to eat.. Amazing. Truly. I wasn't focused on taking pictures but my dad was!! We ended up getting caught in the heavy torrential Singapore rain, but turns out the water playground is fun.. For any age. 


Merry Christmas, Happy holidaying and a Happy New Year!!!
I thank God for the special and wonderful time of the year.. That He has made possible to share with my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment